Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up 8/8/11

(photo credit via My Pretty Pennies)



1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on drink and dinner the night of the Death Cab for Cutie concert in Philadelphia... although the tickets were free :)

2. Today I am thankful for Dunkin Donuts iced coffee - it was a rough Monday morning before I spent that $2.88.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was major packing with The Man to get ready for our move... packing isn't that fun, but it made me really happy that we are almost out of our apartment and into our own home!

4. I will consider this week a success if I get my entire apartment packed up by Saturday AND only spend money on 3 DD iced coffees.

5. This time last year I had $0 in my savings/E-Fund and was making no progress with my debt... my progress hasn't been up to par as of lately, but it is considerably better than last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment